Cleveland Bankruptcy Attorney Mark H. Knevel
Helping Clients in Akron, Canton, Elyria, & Garfield Heights
As the founder of Knevel Law Co. LPA, Mark H. Knevel works with clients
throughout Northern Ohio in order to help them through complicated financial
hardships. When you and your family are
facing mounting debt, Attorney Knevel is here to help.
Education & Background
Mr. Knevel’s current practice is influenced by a solid foundation
of legal knowledge:
- B.A.- University of Notre Dame- 1974
- Juris Doctorate- Case Western Reserve School of Law- 1977
Area of Practice
At Knevel Law Co. LPA, Attorney Knevel limits his practice to offering
focused and dedicated service to his bankruptcy clients.
- State of Ohio - 1977
- Federal District Court, Northern District of Ohio- 1978.
Contact us today online or call (216) 450-6689 to schedule your
free initial consultation.
Knowledgeable Legal Counsel
In 2008, Mr. Knevel authored the "Earned Income and Child Tax Credit
Amendment" (Amended Senate Bill 281) to Ohio’s Exemption Statute.
His experience with policy is just a small part of his overall experience.
Lectures prepared and presented:
- “Means Testing Under BACPA” William O’Neill Regional
Bankruptcy Seminar (2006)
- "Chapter 7 Panel Discussion" 13th Annual White Williams Bankruptcy
Institute (May 15, 2009)
- "Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Real Property" Pro Bono Bankruptcy
Seminar (October 14, 2009)
- "Other Homestead Exemptions" Legal Aid's Bankruptcy Seminar
(October 14, 2009)
- "Best Practices" 17th Annual White Williams Bankruptcy Institute
(April 12, 2013)
- “Proposed Changes in Bankruptcy Law” Bill Wills in the Morning
WTAM Radio March 13, 2005
Contributing source for bankruptcy related articles:
- Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Cleveland Scene Magazine