Cleveland Creditor Harassment Defense Lawyer
Hire Knevel Law Co. LPA in Akron, Canton, Elyria, or Garfield Heights
The Consumer Credit Protection Act (CCPA) and Fair Debt Collection Practices
Act (FDCPA) are laws that were enacted to protect individuals from illegal,
threatening, and fear-inducing communication from creditors. If a creditor
is found to be in violation of these laws, they could be heavily prosecuted.
At Knevel Law Co. LPA, our
Cleveland bankruptcy attorneys have
more than 45 years of combined legal experience and have filed more than 18,000
bankruptcy cases on behalf of our clients across Northern Ohio. As one of Ohio's largest
consumer bankruptcy law firms, we know what it takes to successfully defend
our clients against the harassment of creditors across the country, and
work tirelessly to protect and defend our clients' best interests, no
matter how much debt they owe.
- If you are facing any of the following types of harassment from a creditor,
we may be able to defend you:
- Repetitive phone calls that are intended to annoy or abuse
- Phone calls to your place of employment
- The use of inappropriate, obscene, or profane language
- Threats of physical violence
- Public display of your name/information as a debtor
Your Rights Are Important to Us
Call our firm at (216) 450-6689 if you are being harassed by creditors.
A bankruptcy attorney can help! Your rights must be defended, and we may
be able to advocate for you in and out of court.
At our first meeting, we can discuss:
- Your specific bankruptcy case
- The steps we may be able to take to resolve it
- Possible outcomes you may be able to expect
Hire our Cleveland bankruptcy lawyer at
Knevel Law Co. LPA if you are being harassed by a creditor. We offer
free initial consultations.